Centrifugal compressors are new high technological method to supply compressed air in all fields of industries. In this kind of compressors, kinetic energy of air is increased by means of impellers and then, this energy is converted to potential energy of pressure in plenum chamber. Also, because of no use of oil in compression process in centrifugal compressors, this technology is very attractive for oil and gas, petrochemical, steel, pharmacy, cement, textile and … industries. Capacity can be controlled by adjusting the inlet guide vanes— closed to reduce and open to increase flow. Centrifugal compressors feature a simple, effective design that outperforms other compressors in delivering trouble-free operation and the lowest cost of ownership. Owners enjoy:
• Low maintenance with no wearing parts that require regular change-out. Eliminates the need for periodic and expensive air end replacement.
• Low-to-no vibration without any special foundation required.
• Superior control through a variety of Regular controller system options.
• Excellent reliability over extended periods with minimal maintenance.
• High durability (more than 8000 hrs) from run time to first maintenance.